Managers Ready To Serve Following Lockdown
About the course
This course will allow those in a management or supervisory role to understand the actions and responsibilities they have in ensuring their site and teams are ready to serve customers once again.
Depending upon the type of site you are operating and your role as an employed manager or business owner, you will need to focus on the business objectives to provide customers with excellent service, whilst operating safely and profitably, and avoiding any potential risks that could arise following the adaptation of your business procedures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Ready to Serve Manager course supports users in managing the operation and teams including, following safe working practices within a practical framework. The course aims to support and guide users on a step by step approach to reopening their operation safely.
Topics Covered will include:
- Maximise the safety and protection of your team and guests'
- Complete a risk assessment that will be a requirement of your re-opening
- Social distance to meet the latest government requirements
- Enhance cleaning and hygienic practices throughout the business ?
- Educate and communicate with team members and guests
- Develop your business proposition to meet the needs of your risk assessment and the restrictions currently being faced??
- Use effective signage, operational guidance and communication to educate guests and increase confidence in order to encourage safety and handwashing
There is no formal end assessment for this course. As this is a guidance piece, the course contains no quiz questions.