Interactive and engaging time management and prioritisation training to maximise efficiency of your employees.
This course covers:
- the benefits of managing time personally and professionally
- systematically analysing the way time is spent currently
- evaluating current time management skills in business
- identifying prime time
- understanding how setting objectives drive results
- setting effective objectives using SMART or a similar approach
- performance objectives to drive personal growth
- operational objectives to drive results
- how prioritisation should shape activities
- prioritisation techniques such as: Urgent vs important; Impact vs effort
- how to plan a day efficiently
- how to move from a prioritised todo list to a planned schedule of tasks
- having a set of techniques to help make keep plans on track
- understanding the pros and cons of using paper or electronic planners
How it works:
This time management skills training package is designed to help employees and managers understand how they spend their time now and how they can be more productive and less stressed.
Time keeping skills are expressed as a process of moving from objectives to an unfiltered list of activities to a prioritised ToDo list, to a daily schedule. Based on the theory that good time management relies on adopting good habits, learners are offered a set of relevant habits to develop at each step.