Two ears; one mouth - Developing your listening skills
In our fast-paced world we may not believe there's time to listen.
But listening effectively can save a lot of wasted time. Try this topic to find out the listening mistakes you make and how to put them right.
What you'll learn
This Ready to Go Fundamentals topic will help you:
- Explain why it is important to listen effectively
- Identify specific strengths and weaknesses in listening skills
- Know the four elements of effective listening
- Describe an appropriate environment for effective listening
- Identify the correct thinking style for effective listening
- Describe the emotional aspects of effective listening
- Describe the key actions that result in effective listening