Introduction to Alteryx
There is no getting away from it. We now live in a world where data dominates. Decisions in business, government, the economy, which music to listen to or new shows to watch, it's all about data.
Happily, there is a growing number of tools to help make sense of the volume of raw data now available. Alteryx is one of those.
In this Introduction to Alteryx course, we show you how to get started with the Alteryx Designer and set you on a path to becoming an Alteryx developer.
You don't need any previous knowledge of Alteryx to take this course. An intermediate to advanced Excel understanding is useful.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to use Alteryx workflows to cut out repetitive tasks
- How to build visual workflows in Alteryx
- How to make the most of 'Favorite Tools' as core Alteryx building blocks
- How to filter data in Alteryx
- How to use the basic functions in Alteryx to match data
- How to dynamically rename datasets
- How to parse data in Alteryx
- How to create reports in Alteryx that run on demand
- How to use the predictive tools in Alteryx to perform data analysis
- How to build a k-centroid clustering model using Alteryx
- How to build a logistic regression in Alteryx
- How to build a decision tree-based regression in Alteryx
- How to build a random forest-based model