You?ve completed the beginner course in VBA, or have some experience. Now challenge yourself with the next step. Advanced VBA is a learner-friendly course that takes you through more powerful features, expanding the possibilities of what you can make with VBA.
VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. As an advanced feature, it can seem intimidating at first. But with just a little VBA knowledge you?ll be able to automate tasks in Excel and turbocharge your data handling capabilities.
- PC or Mac with a full version of Microsoft Excel (any version from 2003 to 2013 or Microsoft 365).
- Not a requirement but a benefit to have some work-related projects to which you can readily apply what you learn.
- Individuals and professionals who are familiar with VBA and want to take their knowledge to the next level.
- Accountants, bookkeeppers, teachers, salespeople, managers, graduates. The list just doesn't end with Excel.
- Modify a variety of standard behaviors, such as double clicking, opening files and saving files.
- Learn external libraries, and how you can extend VBA?s capabilities beyond standard Excel options.
- Modify the Excel user interface, including the ?Ribbon? and context menus to interact with your VBA code.
Section 1: Overview
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
Section 2: Foundation
- Unit 2.1 - VBA Language Details
Section 3: Events
- Unit 3.1 - Excel Events
Section 4: Creating Objects
- Unit 4.1 - Custom Objects
- Unit 4.2 - VBA Attributes and Userforms
Section 5: The Excel Interface
- Unit 5.1 - Modifying and defining Interface options
Section 6: References & Libraries
- Unit 6.1 - External References and Office Interop
Section 7: Closure
- Unit 7.1 - Conclusion