Microsoft Access 2019 Advanced Course
Microsoft Access remains an amazing tool for when your data outgrows spreadsheets. Unlike many other database tools, it's far more user-friendly and ideal if you're not a developer.
In this Microsoft Access advanced course, we start where the beginner's course finishes and dives straight into more advanced Access features. This course assumes you know the basics of Access, including how to set up your database, how tables work, how to create forms and how to run simple queries.
In this advanced Access course, we look at using ODBC and SQL Server. We also take a deeper dive on using Macros and VBA in Access, splitting databases and advanced form creation. It's perfect if you have a working knowledge of Access but need to utilize its more advanced features.
In this course you will learn:
- All about Primary Keys and Indexes in Access
- About customizing and filtering on the Datasheet View
- How to link to other databases
- All about using ODBC and SQL Server
- How to split an Access database into front and back-end
- All about Macros in Access including AutoExec
- How to do basic VBA in Access including code and error handling
- More advanced techniques around creating forms in Access
- Advanced queries including "multiple where" criteria
- This is a video-led course.
- This course includes practice exercise files.
- This course is suitable for Windows users.