Excel 2013 - Level 5 - Formulas and Functions
About the course
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet capable of organising, analysing and presenting data. The basic concept is the same as using a paper spreadsheet with a built-in calculator. The advanced features of Excel allow you to manipulate the data easily and then to graphically present it in a number of attractive formats.
The "Excel 2013 Formulas and Functions" course will show you how to use formulas and functions in Excel including Informational, Logical, Financial, Text functions, data tables and using named ranges.
Together with our other Excel 2013 courses, this course also supports the background learning for the Microsoft Office Specialist 77-420 exam.
There are 7 modules in this course
- Formulas and Referencing
- Working with Functions
- Logical and Informational Functions
- More Logical Functions
- Named Ranges
- Financial Functions and Data Tables
- Text Functions
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in ?bite? size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
Formulas and FunctionsFormulas and Referencing
- Identify Formula Operators;
- Understand Operator Precedence;
- Over-ride Operator Precedence;
- Enter Formulas;
- Copy Formulas;
- Use AutoFill;
- Update Formula Results;
- Use Absolute References;
- Apply Percentage Values;
Working with Functions
- Identify Function Components;
- Enter Functions;
- AutoSum Numbers;
- Use the AutoSum List;
- Use the ROUND Function;
- Apply the IF Function;
Logical and Informational Functions
- Use the IF Function;
- Use the OR Function;
- Use the AND Function;
- Use Help for Error Messages;
- Use Nested IF Functions;
- Understand IS Functions;
- Use the ISERROR Function;
More Logical Functions
- Use the SUMIF Function;
- Use the COUNTIF Function;
- Use the AVERAGEIF Function;
- Name Cells;
- Name Cell Ranges;
- Add to and Edit Named Ranges;
- Change Range Names;
- Use Go To;
- Navigate using Cell Names;
- Use Names in Formulas;
- Display Cell Formulas;
- Delete Named Ranges;
Financial Functions and Data Tables
- Understand Financial Arguments;
- Use the FV Function;
- Use the PMT Function;
- Use the NPV Function;
- Use the Pv Argument;
- Use the RATE Function;
- Use NPV Function;
- Use the Guess Argument;
- Use Data Tables.
- Understand Text Functions;
- Use the CONCATENATE Function;
- Use the LOWER Function;
- Use the LEFT Function;
- Add Function Arguments;
- Use the PROPER Function;
- Use the UPPER Function;