Excel 2013 - Level 3 - Views and Layout
About the course
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet capable of organising, analysing and presenting data. The basic concept is the same as using a paper spreadsheet with a built-in calculator. The advanced features of Excel allow you to manipulate the data easily and then to graphically present it in a number of attractive formats.
The "Excel 2013 Views and Layout" course will show you how to use Excel views, and import and export files. You will also insert hyperlinks, add workbook properties, add headers, use Page Setup and the Print Place.
Together with our other Excel 2013 courses, this course also supports the background learning for the Microsoft Office Specialist 77-420 exam.
There are 7 modules in this course
- Excel Views
- Custom Views and Power View
- Importing, Forms and Exporting
- Working with Hyperlinks
- Workbook Properties
- Headers, Previewing and Page Setup
- Print Place
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in ?bite? size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Working with ViewsExcel Views
- Hide the Ribbon;
- Use Full Screen View;
- Open Page Layout View;
- Set Margins;
- Add Headers and Footers;
- Scale Worksheets;
- Open Print Preview;
- Use Page Break Preview;
- Insert, Move, and Remove Page Breaks;
Custom Views and Power View
- Define a Custom View;
- Add a Custom View;
- Set a Print Area;
- Apply a Custom View;
- Create a Power View;
Forms, Import and Export FilesImporting, Forms and Exporting
- Import Files into Excel;
- Use the Text Import Wizard;
- Save Imported Files in Excel Format;
- Import Files Using Drag and Drop;
- Use and Navigate Forms;
- Delete Form Records;
- Add New Records;
- Search Form Records;
- Export Files in Other Formats;
Hyperlinks and Workbook PropertiesWorking with Hyperlinks
- Identify the Function of Hyperlinks;
- Create Hyperlinks;
- Activate Hyperlinks;
- Edit Hyperlinks;
- Create Web Hyperlinks;
- Select Hyperlinked Cells;
- Modify Hyperlink Text;
- Modify Hyperlink Styles;
- Remove Hyperlinks;
- Understand Workbook Properties;
- View Workbook Properties;
- Edit Workbook Properties;
- View Advanced Properties;
- Create Custom Properties;
- Search Using File Properties;
Headers, Page Setup and Print PlaceHeaders, Previewing and Page Setup
- Use Built-in Headers and Footers;
- Create Custom Headers and Footers;
- Print Column and Row Titles;
- Change Page Orientation;
- Scale Worksheets for Printing;
- Use Print Place;
- Print Gridlines on Worksheets;
- Adjust Page Margins;
- Centre Worksheets on the Page;
- Open the Print Place;
- Print Worksheets;
- Set Print Areas in Worksheets;
- Print Charts;
- Apply Print Options;
- Select Printers;
- Change Printer Properties;