Word 2010 - Level 4 - Using Illustrations and Graphics in Documents
About the course
Word 2010 is a word processor from Microsoft that contains powerful tools to create different types of documents. This course takes you through tasks associated with using illustrations and graphics in documents. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- work with visual content
- use Word’s drawing tools and SmartArt to create and edit pictures and graphics
- use Word’s chart editing and formatting features to modify charts to enhance their appearance
- understand Table of Figures
- set up AutoCaption to insert captions for these items automatically
There are 6 modules in this course:
- Drawing Tools
- WordArt and SmartArt
- Formatting Pictures
- Editing and Formatting Charts
- Captions and Table of Figures
- Clips and Screenshots
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in ?bite? size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks