Word 2010 - Level 3 - Applying Page Layout and Reusable Content
About the course
Word 2010 is a word processor from Microsoft that contains powerful tools to create different types of documents. This course takes you through tasks associated with Applying Page Layouts and Reusable Content. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems
You’ll learn how to
- add and modify Headers and Footers
- use formatting tools such as theme and style to change the look of a document
- insert a watermark and place images behind text
- add Building Block Galleries to Templates
- use line and page break features
- align text using tabs and organise text into columns
- apply and save custom text box styles
There are six modules in this course:
- Headers and Footers
- Formatting Documents
- Building Blocks
- Breaks and Fields
- Using Columns
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in ?bite? size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks