Word 2010 - Level 2 - Formatting Content
About the course
Word 2010 is a word processor from Microsoft that contains powerful tools to create different types of documents. This course takes you through tasks associated with formatting content. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- create bulleted and numbered lists and insert symbols and special characters
- search for words in documents and activate the Find and Replace box
- identify the purpose of Tabs and use different types of Tabs
- convert text to tables and create and format tables
- use tables to control page layout
- modify a table and use the AutoFit feature
- change column widths and row heights
- align table text, apply and create table styles
There are seven modules in this course:
- Creating Lists and Inserting Symbols
- Find and Replace
- Formatting with Tabs
- Creating Tables
- Table Basics
- Manipulating Tables
- Formatting Tables
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in ?bite? size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks