Outlook 2003 Advanced
About the course
This course will give staff the skills to use all the tools provided within Microsoft Outlook 2003 to improve their communications, optimise their time management and organise their business schedules for maximum efficiency.
This course takes you step by step through advanced tasks using Outlook 2003.
You’ll learn how to
- identify a Signature's Function
- send messages using Stationery and custom templates
- understand and create automated messages
- exporting and importing files in Outlook
- save messages using the "Plain Text" and "HTML" file formats
- use organising tools to move messages, colour messages and apply filtered views
There are 19 modules in this course:
- Inserting Signatures
- Stationery and Templates
- Exporting and Importing
- Saving Messages as Files
- Organising Messages
- Folder Management
- Archiving Folders
- Scheduling Meetings
- Conditional Formatting
- Viewing Other Calendars
- Creating New Calendars
- Saving Calendars as Web Pages
- Modifying Toolbars and Menus
- Outlook Options
- Creating Tasks
- Managing Tasks
- Delegating Tasks and AutoCreate
- The Journal
- Simulation training replicates the software you're learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.