SharePoint Online End User - Advanced
Who it's For:
This course was designed for teams and organizations currently using or planning on implementing SharePoint Online. It?s for users looking for an entry point to foundational SharePoint concepts.
What it is:
SharePoint is a web-based platform designed to facilitate more effective communication and collaboration on projects, within teams, and through standard day-to-day operations.
What You'll Learn:
Get started with the tools and knowledge needed to start using and working within the SharePoint environment. This course is designed from the ground up to introduce students to standard navigation and practices. Students will learn to engage with and contribute to files, projects, and other collaborative resources that are fundamental to the SharePoint experience.
- Finding and Sharing Information
- Alerts on Modern Lists and Libraries
- Alerts on Classic Lists and Libraries
- Search Sitewide
- Advanced Search
- Search Alerts
- Search Individual Lists and Libraries
- Discussion Boards
- Integrating SharePoint and Introduction to Office 365
- Creating New Files in the Office 365 Web Apps
- Editing Existing Files in the Office 365 Web Apps
- OneDrive for Business Surveys
- About Me and Favoriting Files