Today's beer world is dramatically different to just five years ago! The sheer quantity and quality of beers and lagers is mind blowing and the knowledge of bar workers needs to keep pace. Great service begins with the basics and this Beer Basics course will teach the learner:
- what are the main ingredients in all beers
- how to affect the flavour, texture and aroma
- the colours of beer and how to analyse and categorise them
- the adjuncts of beer
- what causes bad beer
- what are the causes of different flavours from around the world
With the vast choice of beers and lagers available, every conversation between bartender and customer revolves around beer styles and flavours. This course provides you with the most advanced knowledge on all aspects of beer. You will have the knowledge and the confidence to discuss beers with any customer.
The Intellelearn Beer programme is the most advanced in the world including Cicerone!
This Intellelearn Beer Basic course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Beer Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 2 hours
This Beer Styles online course is fully accredited by CPD.
The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a multiple choice quiz based on the material that you have studied.
The Beer Basics course takes approximately 2 hours to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is for Bar Professionals. If you already work in a bar, this course will provide the knowledge to take your career to a different level. If you are looking to work in a bar, this course will provide you with an absolute advantage over your competition!