Food Hygiene Awareness
What are the main concerns around food safety? What are the dangers and hazards to avoid?
This course is designed to give you an understanding of the issues and the practical steps you can take to reduce risks as a food preparer or handler.
The aim of this module is that all employees gain a clear understanding of their responsibilities concerning food safety and hygiene.
By the end of this e-learning module, you will have an understanding of the following learning outcomes:
- The importance of food safety
- The consequences of food poisoning
- The responsibilities of food handlers
- Avoiding the hazards in food preparation
- The science of food preparation
- How to cook foods safely.