Personal Protective Equipment
A course designed to assist with meeting the requirements of the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 and an employer's duties concerning the provision and use of PPE in the workplace. This course has been Approved by RoSPA
Courses are regularly updated so that the look and content are as fresh and stylish as possible. EssentialSkillz range of class-leading E-learning solutions include rich animations (no Flash is used, so M-Learning is an option as courses are compatible with iPad's), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
In this training course employees will learn:
- The range and uses of PPE items available
- The correct use, maintenance and storage of PPE
- The importance of reporting defective or damaged items of PPE
- The benefits and limitations of PPE
Benefit to your Organisation
- Inform employees of specific hazards faced in their workplace and the preventative measures in place
- Ensure you are complying with the PPE Regulations by providing information and instruction with regard to the use of PPE.
All employees who are required to use items of PPE in the workplace