Health and Safety Induction
Online Health and Safety training is the ideal way to induct new employees. Health & Safety Induction Essentials is a 25 minute course aimed at introducing new starters to Health & Safety procedures and policies. Employees become familiar with general, accident and first aid policy and are clearly instructed where to find more information if necessary. This course has been Approved by RoSPA.
Courses are regularly updated so that the look and content are as fresh and stylish as possible. EssentialSkillz range of class-leading E-learning solutions include rich animations (no Flash is used, so M-Learning is an option as courses are compatible with iPad's), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
In this training course employees will learn:
- Familiarity with Health & Safety procedures
- The causes of accidents and what can be done to prevent injury
- The importance of being risk aware
- Responsibilities under current Health & Safety legislation
- Immediately communicate safety policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a safety related injury
- Clear audit trail - evidence completion and understanding
Any new starters. Also relevant for visitors and contractors.