ErgoWize DSE Training
ErgoWize - DSE E-Learning is a 25 minute course that instructs employees in the correct set up and safe use of their computer workstation, desk and chair.
By completing this course organisations and employees will benefit from an increased awareness of DSE related hazards and instruction on how to avoid them.
The new version of this class leading E-Learning includes rich animations (no Flash is used, so it can be used as M-Learning with iPad's and Android tablets), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
- A comfortable sitting posture
- Correct keyboard and mouse techniques
- The importance of organising a workstation to suit individual needs
- The importance of varying posture throughout the day
- Eyestrain prevention and eyesight policy
- The correct use of laptops and other mobile devices
- The benefit of simple stretching exercises at regular intervals
Benefits to your organisation
- Immediately communicate DSE policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a DSE related claim
- Clear audit trail - evidence completion and understanding
- DSE E-Learning is a highly cost effective way of training and assessing large numbers of staff
Anyone classified as a "user" under the DSE regulations.