HACCP: Level 2
This Local Authority Approved HACCP Level 2 course is divided into 4 easy to follow modules includes a multiple choice test at the end, The course covers:
- Introduction to HACCP
- Food Safety Hazards
- Principles and Prerequisites
- Creating a HACCP System
- The 7 Principles: Hazard Analysis and Control Measures
- The 7 Principles: Monitoring and Verification
Aims of the Course
By the end of the course you will understand how the 7 HACCP principles can be implemented:
- Explain the importance of HACCP systems and the background of food safety management
- Understand the legal requirements pertaining to HACCP and food safety
- Develop the essential hygiene prerequisites as foundations for effective HACCP
- Recite the seven principles of HACCP
- Understand the importance of having effective prerequisites in place before implementing a HACCP system
- Understand what's involved in setting up a HACCP system and the importance of continually monitoring the system
- Develop a HACCP plan
- Carry out hazard analysis and defining control measures
- Identify critical control points (CCPs)
- Control CCPs - limits, monitoring and corrective action
This HACCP Level 2 course is fully interactive to ensure you remain entertained and engaged. Our course:
- Local Authority Approved
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone
- Accredited by both the CPD and by iirsm
- Fully online course and multiple choice test with no time limits
- Approximate duration: 1-2 hours
This HACCP Level 2 online course is fully accredited by both iirsm (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management) and CPD. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a Final Test which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
The HACCP Level 2 course takes approximately 1-2 hours to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
Who Should Take This Course?
This Level 2 HACCP course is ideal for all employees within a food business regardless of level. The course will provide a comprehensive introduction to HACCP and learners will understand the steps required to implement the system within their business.