Workers Behaviours to Drive Safety
This program focuses on helping workers understand their role in driving workplace safety as well as the importance of looking after one’s self and workmates. It stresses the importance of thinking about health and safety when undertaking the most simple of daily activities - whether its cleaning spilt coffee off a keyboard or lifting a box using the correct equipment, workers need to consider the well-being of themselves and their co-workers. This is a program written by a HSE practitioner who has been part of some of Australia’s most safety savvy environments.
- Module 1 coversbasicsof thinking safety;
- Module 2 covers how every worker can support a culture of safety;
- Module 3 covers the practical actions of getting involved in safety; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
- Understand your role in driving workplace safety;
- Understand the importance of looking after fellow workers, and what this means in terms of your actionsand behaviours; and
- Be aware of how to communicate,and get involved in safety,as well ashow to takesteps when abreach isnoticed.