IOSH Managing Safely
This IOSH accredited eLearning course ensures managers and supervisors are fully aware of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
On successful completion of the assessment and work-based project, you will be issued with an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health.
The IOSH Managing Safely course has been designed for managers and supervisors in any sector or organisation, anywhere in the world. It provides them with an introduction to the basic principles of health and safety at work, giving a practical insight into the most common workplace hazards, how to assess the risks, and how to manage them.
The IOSH Managing Safely course has no entry requirements.
IOSH Managing Safely is the world’s best-known health and safety certificate course for managers and supervisors. And with the version 5.0 syllabus now available, the all-new eLearning version of the course from International Workplace is the most engaging and accessible yet.
- Study the latest v.5 course syllabus
- Switch seamlessly between PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Free yourself up: study where you want, when you want
- Put yourself in control: create a course that is unique for you and your organisation
- You’re never alone in our learner community, with support from tutors, course administrators and fellow learners
- Studying IOSH Managing Safely by eLearning is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to fit their study in around their busy schedule. The engaging format includes audio, video and animations, with an optional voiceover or captions if you want to work in silence. Our new interactive workbook builds as you progress through the course, capturing key points and any notes you’ve made along the way, so you have a comprehensive, customised revision guide before you take the end of course assessment.
- You’ll have access to our course administrators, tutors and technical support team for the duration of your course, as well as a bank of FAQs, questions and answers from fellow students in our learner community.
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
- A 25 question, multiple format assessment, completed online
- A risk assessment based project that completed after the online assessment and submitted for marking.
Why businesses choose this course
- Approved by IOSH, the world's biggest professional health and safety membership organisation, with formal certificates issued to successful candidates
- Greater productivity through reduction in lost time from sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
- Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
- Reduced costs from avoidable insurance claims and solicitors’ fees
- They can run this course via their own LMS
This IOSH course benefits from our Pass Promise scheme. This means that should a delegate fail two exam attempts, International Workplace can reset the course free of charge in order for you to re-study and pass.
We provide a Pass Promise scheme for all of our courses with an eLearning option so even if you study via an alternative method you still receive free access should you fail any part of the course.