Creative Learning Solutionsí Customer Care Course provide individuals with some basic guidelines on the best ways to approach customer care. Some people are naturally good with customers and can communicate with a variety of people, but great customer care requires a certain amount of training and real-life experience to develop a good worker-customer relationship. Our course will teach you how to identify possible problems before they get out of hand and how to deal with a breakdown in communication effectively and calmly whilst prioritising the customer. The course can be applied to a wide range of roles and industries. Having consistently excellent customer care and service positively effects a business, increasing the chances of a customer coming back again and using your services; it plays a big role in the companyís status and overall success.
After completing our Customer Care Courses, you will be able to:
- Explain the need for an effective customer care strategy and how best to implement it.
- Identify the best and most appropriate ways to greet a customer.
- Acknowledge different customer groups and describe how their potential needs and expectations may differ (due to age, level of education etc.) and how these factors change your customer service strategy.
- Give a thorough explanation of the products and services available and the difference between material and personal service.
- Explain the importance of effective communication and give examples of how you would handle different cultural groups.
- Describe how to prevent and handle an awkward situation (such as a complaint) whilst remaining calm and professional.
- Our Customer Care Courses will provide a definition of customer care and look at how a company may be affected when they neglect customer service.
- The course will cover customer needs and expectations, focusing on specific customer group needs.
- You will look at appropriate ways to communicate with customers in a professional manner with regard to tone and body language.
- The course will identify the best way to manage complaints and deal with a customer who may not be pleased with the service provided.
Our Customer Care Courses are for anyone in a customer-focused organisation (for example retail) and who, in their day-to-day job, directly interacts with others either face-to-face, via email or telephone.
Our Customer Care Course should take around 90 minutes to complete.