About the course
Drugs Awareness aims to provide learners with a general awareness of drugs and prepare those working on licensed premises for handling situations of drug dealing and use. The course shows users what class A, B and C drugs look like, their effects, and outlines the penalties that can occur through their unlawful possession and use on licensed premises.
You will be able to...
- Define drugs and outline drugs legislation
- Give examples of each of the three drugs classifications
- List the most common drugs used on licensed premises and their effects
- Identify the correct pub category of a premises and the level of risk associated with that category
- Explain the impact of drugs on licensed premises
- Assess the risk of drug use on the premises and implement an anti-drugs policy
- Identify drugs litter, recent drug use and drug dealing on premises
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass