Remote Working Masterclass: Running Interviews
Transitioning from provisional remote arrangements to a fully integrated set of remote-working best practices requires immersive and effective training.
This course shows teams how to optimise the interview phase of the remote recruitment process. Learners will find out not only how to run a great virtual interview, but also how to assess a candidate’s suitability for remote team membership.
The course invites learners inside an established remote team, to learn how experienced remote workers run virtual interviews. Guided by audio narration, and engaging with interactive exercises and original animations
learners will be equipped to:
- Assess intangible personal qualities in a virtual format
- Assess a candidate’s experience with remote working
- Make a virtual interview an effective introduction to organizational culture
- Create a welcoming experience for candidates
- Ensure the right hire for the team
The course takes 15 minutes to complete, and includes a final multiple-choice assessment.