Managing a Remote Team
Managing a remote team can be challenging and requires you to adapt your leadership style. This modules looks at some key tips for leaders who are new to managing remote teams.
- Learn how to put a structure in place for managing a remote team.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with remote employees.
About Mind Channel
This course module forms part of the Mind Channel micro-learning library which is comprised of similarly short, bite-sized modules, all of which are fun and informative and unlike anything else on the market. The full resource covers everything from personal development to leadership to sales, project management and more. Mind Channel content can be licensed as a complete library and also by subject area, providing users with an eclectic resource for work-skills and personal effectiveness.
The full library is comprised of over 50 modules covering the following core subjects:
- Career Development
- Building Your Career Brand
- Personal Development and Effectiveness
- Project Management
- Sales and Customer Service