MicroLearn: Remote Working Bundle
This bundle of three useful modules from bitesize-training experts MicroLearn is provided free of charge to assist employees with effective homeworking. It will help you to
- Explore remote working, its benefits and the relevant health and safety regulations.
- Recognise the benefits and challenges of working in a virtual team
- The importance of a clear communication plan and understand the role of the manager in ensuring the team’s success.
- Help you develop a better understanding of how to be resilient in the face of adversity
- Learn to bend instead of break under pressure.
This training forms part of the extensive MicroLearn eLearning library which consists of 160+ modules covering Business Skills, Health & Safety, Compliance and Personal Development. MicroLearn are releasing new content all the time.
Modules included in this bundle:
Remote working has become increasingly common as organisations recognise the advantages of operating outside of the traditional office based roles, in favour of more flexible options. In this module we look at why people are working remotely and the benefits it can bring for both individuals and organisations
MANAGING A VIRTUAL TEAM
Virtual teams work independently on a shared organisational purpose, using a range of technologies to communicate and collaborate. This module looks at the benefits and challenges of working in a virtual team, the importance of a clear communication plan and the role of the manager in ensuring the team’s success.
In today’s fast-paced work, resilience is an important skill for all individuals as it relates to your ability to bounce backand move on from challenging situations. This module will help you develop a better understanding of how to be resilient in the face of adversity, by bending instead of breaking under pressure.