Coping with Covid-19 Anxiety
The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic is a confusing, stressful, worrying and traumatic time for many people. While the pandemic is first and foremost a severe physical illness, it can also have adverse effects on mental health. For example, the pandemic could heighten stress, anxiety, and depression.
This training course covers the following:
- Provides tips that can help you manage your mental health during the pandemic
- Explains why proper sleep, nutrition and relaxation are essential for maintaining good mental health
- Describes how you can help support the mental health of others by having open and supportive conversations
The EssentialSkillz Coping with Covid-19 Anxiety Course describes how individuals can manage their mental health during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How to implement the five ways to wellbeing during lockdown
- Important stress management and stress relief techniques and other coping strategies
The course also offers advice on how to get proper sleep, relaxation and how to talk to friends and family about their concerns.