MSP® Programme Management - Introduction
MSP® Passport is an accredited e-learning product to support computer-based self-study for the MSP® Programme Management methodology.
SPOCE's self-study products aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certficated Registered Practitioner in your own 'me and at your own pace.
Please note that exams are not included with this training course and must be purchased separately. Please see our Foundation training course for full syllabus training relating to the exam.
- 2 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references for further study and reading
- Forums, Progress Reports and Email Support
- Interactive support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Provides a high-level overview of MSP® Programme Management, why it is used and how the corporate vision and its’ benefits can be achieved
- Enables team members to appreciate the structure and control a?orded by the use of MSP Programme Management.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
Inside the Modules
What is a Programme? What is Programme Management? Why use Programme Management? The characteristics of Porfolios, Programmes and Projects. 'Drivers for change' ;and the programme environment. Types of Programme and Programme impacts
Introduction to MSP
MSP Terminology. The MSP 'framework'. MSP structure, including Principles, Themes and The Transformational Flow.
The MSP® course on this page is offered by SPOCE Project Management, ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited.
MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.