Responsible Use of Social Media
In this course we will focus upon the main forms of social media and the potential impacts it can haveon organisationsand people.Often ignored as a business risk,it is critical that organisations explain their expectations regarding social media use that relates to the workplace. This program was developed using the expertise of iHR Australia consultants and investigators who often observe the negative consequences of the irresponsible use of social media
- Module 1 defines social media and its potential risk to individuals and organisations;
- Module 2 covers high risk social media behaviour; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips,Assessment and Activities.
- Understand the meaning of social media and the potential impacts it can have on organisations and people;
- Understand the expectations that professional organisations have in relation to the responsible use of social media; and
- Be able to identify social media behaviours that are high risk to individualsand organisations.
- All employees