About the course
In the majority of industries, including the public sector, employers have certain duties relating to disability equality. This e-learning course introduces learners to legislation surrounding disability and how it relates to employment. It will also outline the implications of failing to support, or even discriminating against, employees who have disabilities.
You will be able to...
- Define disability
- State the various legislation around disability discrimination
- Identify and explain the four types of discrimination
- Define and give examples of ‘reasonable adjustments’ for employers and providers of goods and services
- Describe employer responsibilities with regards to disability and equality, including issues surrounding dismissal, training and pay
- Identify and monitor issues relating to equality in the workplace
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass