Punctuation is very important in all written work. A well-punctuated letter will convey its meaning effectively. This module shows the user how good letters make use of punctuation sparingly. This course helps to make every day written business communication more purposeful, correct and efficient. It is aimed at Business people and will instruct in skills often forgotten since the 'O' Level/GCSE English Language days. It is full of handy hints and do's and don'ts for everyday written English. Because of its modular approach, users can choose to strengthen particular areas that they feel may need attention, or undertake the whole course.
Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the different types of punctuation marks
- Use appropriate punctuation
- Use Punctuation to convey proper meaning
- Use punctuation to structure sentences
- Understand current practice in usage of punctuation