PRINCE2® Agile Project Management - Foundation and Practitioner
About the course
This accredited course helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of a agile/project environment.
This course prepares you for an internationally recognised qualification in PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management, a best practice for Agile Project Management.
PRINCE2 Agile® combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile certification teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
PRINCE2 Agile® is a forward-thinking certification blending the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the defined governance of PRINCE2®
It is designed to help professionals tailor management controls when working in an agile environment, this certification will help you to understand PRINCE2 governance requirements, agile concepts and techniques and the interface between them.
There are two levels within the PRINCE2 Agile certification scheme – Foundation and Practitioner:
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is designed to give candidates an overview of PRINCE2, an overview of agile concepts and techniques and the knowledge they need to apply the two together.
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is designed to help candidates apply the PRINCE2 Agile method in practice through real-world project management examples.
This package is accredited for and covers both Foundation and Practitioner level study and qualification. Please note that exams are not included with this training course and must be purchased separately.
Benefits of Method
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- Works with any established agile approach
- Helps you to be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- A collaboratively-built approach that is corporate friendly
- Increased stakeholder confidence
- Tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
This accredited course aims to provide you with a straight forward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
Foundation and Practitioner - Course Content:
- 7 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
- Support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
- Practitioner level sample questions to test comprehension of the subject
- Eligible for 30 CPU/PDU points.
1) Are there any prerequisites to take the course?
Familiarity with projects and Project management is useful but not essential.
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
2) Who should take this course?
This course is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved with integrating project
management with product delivery, including those involved with programme and project support functions.
This is an accredited course eligible for CPDs/PDUs and prepares you for a qualification in PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management
3) What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context.
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context.
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- Help you to become immediately productive as a member of an agile/project environment
- Prepare you for a Foundation and Practitioner level qualification in PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management.
- Eligible for 30 Category - C PDUs or CPDs