This accredited online session has been created by expert trainers to enable busy managers to improve their effectiveness. It is part of the wider CMI-endorsed "Management Skills Award" (see below) and can also be used as a "stand alone" module for training for this specific topic. The course uses engaging, interactive e-learning which is delivered at at a brisk pace; ensuring that the full session can be completed in 20 to 25 minutes.
You will learn:
- Why employees would not perform adequately
- How to define the purpose, duties and responsibilities of the employee
- How to define performance goals and measurable outcomes
- How to run a performance development meeting
- How to deal with attitude problems
- What to do if performance doesn’t improve
- The benefits of performance management
- The benefits of tapping into people’s potential.
Management Skills Award:
This course forms part of the accredited "Management Skills Award", an online training programme accredited by The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and The Continued Professional Development (CPD). The Award consists of 13 online management training sessions from MTD Training that you can take from the comfort of your own desktop, mobile or tablet. The main purpose of the Award is to provide the managers who take it with a firm foundation in management skills best practices.
To achive the full award, you must complete all 13 sessions (within a 12 week period) and request/complete the end of programme assessment which consists of 30 multiple choice questions.
All 13 courses are available individually and also as a "complete" Management Skills Award package (which represents best value for those wishing to complete the full programme).
The sessions are practical and interactive. We don’t believe in long, lecture like online training. Instead, this programme will get you engaged from the outset.