COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 120 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 2-5 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
In this online Creative Thinking course, you will learn to unleash your creative potential and encourage innovative ideas from others. Beginning by understanding your own creativity, the course will explore creativity and innovation in business, with a particular focus on problem-solving. On completion, you should feel confident in your creative ability and know how to lead idea-generating events.
- Understand the importance of creativity and innovation in problem-solving and business.
- Have recognised and developed your creative potential.
- Know how to build creative environments and encourage creativity and innovation in a team.
- Be able to generate and implement creative ideas.
- Have the tools and techniques to assist in problem-solving.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Individuals wanting to improve their personal development skillset.