In a world where complexity, ambiguity and volatility are becoming the norm, creative thinking and problem-solving skills are a key competence. Explore how you can channel your thinking into a creative output.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how you can use a structured approch to problem solving
- Learn how to apply different thinking styles to problem solving
- Learn how to balance analytical and divergent thinking style.
- Learn how to promote problem solving behaviour in a team
- Use knowledge of past problems but focus on problem solving skills in dealing with the problem
- Recognise and overcome seven key mental blocks to new thinking
- Understand the team leader's role in problem solving
- Understand the need to develop skills to facilitate problem solving
- Identify the 6 stages of problem solving
- Identify and encourage key mindsets required for effective problem solving
Team Leaders and Managers