Influencing in a group or a team is a multi-layered skill. To influence others effectively, you must take into account not one but many individual’s preferences and behavioral patterns as well as group dynamics.
- Learn how to adapt your influencing approach to suit the stage of growth of your team
- Learn how to appeal to an individual on the basis of their working style and preferences
- Learn how to tailor your communication style to each individual
- Adapt your influencing style to suit the situation
- Use your analysis of the stage of growth of the team to adopt your influencing style
- Analyse the likely behaviour of an individual based on their preferences for leading or following, being assertive or passive
- Adapt your communication style to appeal to different personality types and working styles