Build a successful working relationship that allows monitoring without micromanaging. Learn how to adapt your management style to fit the situation and individual. Explore the benefits of observing and recording performance data to achieve consistent performance improvement.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how to monitor without micromanaging
- Learn how to observe and record staff performance
- Learn some tips on managerial skills that would improve staff performance
- Learn how to create a simple, sustainable system to build relationship, observe and document performance on an ongoing basis
- Be able to adapt your performance management style to the individual’s stage of growth and experience
Team Leaders and Managers