Goals and Guidelines for High Performance
Learn how to develop a robust set of ground rules and operating agreements on which to build a strong team culture and how to set goals that inspire team performance in this eLearning course and use the accompanying eBook or workbook to create your own team blueprint.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how to set the ground rules and agreements to promote effective team dynamics and achieve high performance.
- Learn how to set SMART goals and use them to motivate your team and track performance.
- Recognise how ground rules impact culture and team dynamics
- Identify and describe what kinds of interaction and processes need explicit ground rules
- Act positively when rules are broken to preserve collaboration and stop competition
- Encourage challenges to the culture to keep it dynamic and relevant.
- Recognize the positive benefit of goals on individual and team performance
Team Leaders and Managers