The Recruiment Process
Aim: The delegate will learn a 6 stage process to ensure successful recruitment of the right individual in the right position.
By the end of this module the delegate can:
- Recall the 6 stages of the recruitment process
- Describe what a job description and person specification should include
- State what should be considered when designing the selection process
- List the things to consider when sifting applications
- Recite the areas to be questioned at interview
Maguire Training have created over 100 video-based modules using their own professional training team to present on subjects they are experts in. These videos are jargon-free and delivered with the enthusiasm and engagement you would expect from some of the country’s leading business skills trainers. Each module has interactive questions to check learner knowledge and is accompanied by supporting notes for the learner to read in their own time. Each module is a powerful package of learning designed to maximise learner development.