Equality and Diversity (Scotland)
This Equality and Diversity e-learning course is about value based working. It is intended to support the promotion of self awareness in relation to equality and diversity issues. The course has also been designed to introduce the concept of equality, diversity and inclusion.
By the end of the course you will:
- Have developed an awareness to equality and diversity
- Have an awareness and understanding of the Equality Act 2010
- Be able to recognise and respond to acts of discrimination
- Be aware of how to challenge discrimination
- Have an increased awareness of self-behaviour and prejudices to others
This elearning course has also been designed to help you collect the evidence you require to demonstrate that you meet the requirements under the Qualification and Credit Framework unit SHC023 as taken from the Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care.