This Course is a great way to introduce people to the concept of Policy Deployment in the workplace. The course will also build upon the knowledge of people already familiar with the subject.
The learner will understand the principles of Policy Deployment and how this approach differs from the typical ‘Strategy Planning’ method for setting organisational long term goals. In terms of specific functions, Policy Deployment:
- Guides management in the process of creating a shared vision.
- Helps management understand how current or new customers fit in that vision.
- Focuses on the current, emerging, and strategic pressing needs of those customers.
- Guides the company in the best use of its resources to meet those needs.
- Ensures that company resources have the tools needed to turn the plan into reality.
Why take this Policy Deployment course?
Intellelearn courses are designed to be both fun and educational. Our courses are fully interactive and with real learning rather than simply 'click-next'!
This course will help people learn the principles of Policy Deployment and show how to apply the principles within their work environment.
The learner will understand Policy Deployment is a model drive a strategic plan through the incorporation of the Voice of the Customer (VOC) throughout the organisation and in particular, to where the actual work is done. The learner will understand Policy Deployment:
- Effectively drives progress and action at every level within your company
- Will understand the component parts of the Policy Deployment Pyramid
By the end of the course learners will:
- Know what Policy Deployment is and why it's important
- Be able to describe the component parts of the Policy Deployment Pyramid
- Be able to allocate objectives within your business
- Know how to convert objectives into action plans
- Be able to describe techniques to communicate information and results
This Policy Deployment online course is fully accredited by CPD.
Approximately 15 minutes. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly learners can study and absorb the material. Learners can proceed as quickly or slowly as they like.
The end of course test consists of a multiple choice quiz. Learners are required to achieve 80%