This course will show managers and leaders how to build a culture that encourages Innovative and Creative Thinking. The learner will understand the different types of innovation within an organisation and how to overcome barriers to change.
Upon completion of this course, learners will gain a foundation in what business innovation is and drive business benefits such as:
- Improved productivity & reduced costs
- Better quality
- Effective handling of legal and environmental issues
- Expanded product range
- Added value
- Improved staff retention, motivation and easier recruitment
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to understand the key principles of Innovation and will be able to discuss how to accelerate idea generation aimed at benefiting critical business improvements. The learner will also be able to identify barriers and know how to build specific action plans aimed at overcoming the hurdles.
This really is a great introduction to REAL innovation in the workplace.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Learn what is meant by innovation in a business context
- Know what drives innovation
- Understand how to deal with barriers to innovation
- Have a picture of where your business is with innovation
The learner will be able to discuss how the organisation can introduce innovation thinking in order to drive differentiation.
This Intellelearn Innovation and Creative Thinking course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Innovation Experts
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 25 Minutes
This Introduction to Innovation online course is fully accredited by CPD.
The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
The Introduction to Innovation course takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
Who Should Take This Course?:
This course is an ideal introduction to Innovation and Creative Thinking for anyone who wants to see an improvement in their workplace. The course is also essential for anybody who is currently tasked with any form of Change Management. If you are looking for a career in Innovation within the Workplace, this is a great course to add to your qualifications.