Whether you need to learn QuickBooks® Online to manage your accounts or the accounts of a client, we have you covered.
In this QuickBooks® Online course, we introduce you to this essential cloud accounting software. QuickBooks® Online has a very different look to the traditional QuickBooks® desktop software. If you have access to QuickBooks® Online rather than QuickBooks® desktop version, then this is the course for you.
This QuickBooks® Online course will give you a solid grounding in how to use QuickBooks® Online effectively and efficiently. We start at the very beginning and cover everything that’s required to get set up in QuickBooks® Online before moving onto more advanced features.
In this course you will learn:
- How to create a company file and set up your chart of accounts
- Setting up your preferences in QuickBooks® to suit your company
- All about processing payroll and payroll taxes
- Create invoices, enter and pay bills and purchase orders
- All about estimates and working with customers and jobs
- How to work with sales tax
- About receiving items, inventory, creating purchase orders and paying for items
- How to reconcile bank statements
- How to set up recurring items and journal entries
- This is a video-led course.
- This course is suitable for Windows or Mac users
This course was recorded using QuickBooks Online edition