Introduction to Digital Photography
Ever wanted to take great pictures but don’t know where to start? This online course – written by Ken Schultz will give you all the basics you need to take dramatically better photos with your DSLR!
Whether for yourself or for your business, these Videos will take the mystery out of DSLR photography and get you taking Professional Quality Photos in a really short time without doing a Degree in Photography.
By the end of the course, users will learn how to:
- DSLR Overview - What’s a DSLR and DSLR Essentials?
- DSLR Basics - Composition, Exposure – Intro and ISO, Exposure – Aperture, Exposure – Shutter Speed. White Balance Basics and Custom White Balance. Focusing Basics and Depth of Field. Flash Basics and Flash Diffusers.
This fantastic package includes:
- Hours of video content
- 720p High Quality Video
- Techniques and Tricks from an expert
- Focus on introducing the Basics
- Explaining the photography triangle
Section 1: Getting Started
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
Section 2: DSLR Overview
- Unit 2.1 - What is DSLR?
- Unit 2.2 - DSLR Essentials
Section 3: DSLR Basics
- Unit 3.1 - Composition
- Unit 3.2 - Exposure: Intro and ISO
- Unit 3.3 - Exposure: Aperture
- Unit 3.4 - Exposure: Shutter Speed
Section 4: White Balance
- Unit 4.1 - White Balance Basics
- Unit 4.2 - Custom White Balance
Section 5: Focus
- Unit 5.1 - Focusing Basics
- Unit 5.2 - Depth of Field
Section 6: Flash
- Unit 6.1 - Flash Basics
- Unit 6.2 - Flash Difffusers