Windows 7 - Level 2
About the course
Windows 7 is an operating system that controls the hardware and software on your computer. This system supports multi-tasking and enables one or several people to use a computer and common Windows compatible software.
The Windows 7 - Level 2 course takes you step by step through intermediate tasks in the Windows 7 operating system.
You’ll learn how to
- work with the shortcuts on the Start menu
- create and use Desktop Shortcuts
- create document shortcuts
- update Antivirus Software and create Firewall Exceptions
- modify internet security settings
- work with Control Panel Components
- install and remove programs
- view the properties of a hard disk and run the disk cleanup utility
- set up automatic file backup and restore files
- use the print feature to print files and multiple files
There are ten modules in this course:
- Start Menu Shortcuts
- Desktop Shortcuts
- Windows Action Center
- Computer Operations
- General Disk Properties
- Disk Maintenance
- Backup and Restore Features
- Search Tools
- Printing Documents
- Controlling the Printer
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks