Access 2010 - Level 4 - Building Forms
About the course
The Access 2010 - Level 4 tutorial takes you through tasks associated with Building Forms as specified in the Microsoft Office Specialist exam 77-885.
You’ll learn how to
- Create and amend Forms
- Enter and edit data using Forms
- Use design tools and create / edit Navigation Forms
- Understand, create and apply Combo Boxes, List Boxes, Check Boxes and Unbound Controls
There are five modules in this course:
- Creating and Using Forms
- Modifying Forms and Controls
- Using Navigation Forms
- Form Design and Formatting
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks