Access 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Database Tasks
About the course
The Access 2010 - Level 1 tutorial provides an introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 and takes you through basic database tasks as specified in the Microsoft Office Specialist exam 77-885.
You’ll learn how to
- Use the basics of Access 2010 including help tools and screen components
- Understand tables and table relationships
- Use queries, forms and reports
- Preview, print and export data
There are six modules in this course:
- Starting Access and Help
- Screen Components
- Database Basics
- Creating Databases
- Previewing and Printing
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks