PowerPoint 2010 - Level 3 - Using Graphical and Multimedia Elements
About the course
PowerPoint is used to create eye-catching slide shows, overhead transparencies, printed handouts and speaker notes. This course takes you through tasks associated with Working with Graphical and Multimedia Elements. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- create a presentation using existing PowerPoint files and exporting files
- use headers and footers to deliver a consistent and customised message
- add, duplicate, delete and re-order slides
- use the ‘photo album feature’ to make visually appealing slide shows from your photographs
- learn various ways to view and print presentations
There are 6 modules in this course:
- Adding Clip Art and Images
- Advanced Graphic Features
- Manipulating Images
- Organization Charts
- SmartArt Conversion and WordArt
- Manipulating Video and Audio
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks