Outlook 2010 - Level 1 - Managing the Outlook Environment
About the course
This course gives you an introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2010 and takes you through tasks associated with managing the outlook environment. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- open and quit Outlook and also use the Microsoft Office Outlook Help feature
- use the screen components of Outlook including the 'Quick Access Toolbar'
- use the buttons in the Navigation pane to switch to the other features in Outlook
- use the folders that provide Outlook's most popular features
- use the 'Outlook Today' feature to summarise your upcoming appointments, tasks and messages in one view
- apply and customise the many Outlook 2010 options to make the working environment more suitable to your preferences.
- sort, use message flags and categories, set the message importance for new messages and look at the different message options
- use features that assist you when working with messages in your Inbox
- use print features that assist you when working with messages in your Inbox and Calendar items
- search for items using the 'Instant Search' features and filter options
There are ten modules in this course:
- Starting Outlook and Help
- Screen Components
- Navigating in Outlook
- Folder Overview
- Using Outlook Today
- Outlook Options
- Message Tools
- Arranging the Content Pane
- Printing Outlook Items
- Search Tools and Filters
- Simulation training replicates the software you're learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.