Word 2010 - Level 6 - Sharing and Maintaining Documents
About the course
Word 2010 is a word processor from Microsoft that contains powerful tools to create different types of documents. This course takes you through tasks associated with Sharing and Maintaining Documents. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- share documents with friends and colleagues
- set permissions to control access to unauthorised editing, printing and copying of documents
- protect files and use digital signatures to secure important documents
- use the ‘versions’ and ‘viewing’ features to view copies of the same or multiple documents on screen at the same time
- understand and create Master documents
- record, run and edit a macro to save time by automating repetitive tasks
There are eight modules in this course:
- Sharing Tools and Permissions
- File Protection and Authentication
- Sharing Documents
- Managing Document Versions
- Document Viewing Tools
- Creating Master Documents
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks